Designed for landowners with several acres to mow, our Estate Series offers legendary Bush Hog performance and reliability in an attractive package at a comfortable price.
- 20 & 23 HP Kohler® or 24 hp Kawasaki® engines
- Infinitely Variable Speeds From 0 To 8 MPH
- Blade Tip Speeds Of 17,500 FPM
- Rugged Hydro Gear® ZT 3100TM Transaxles
- MagStopTM Electromagnetic Clutch Rated At 125 ft lbs
- Patented Quick FootTM Deck Lift System
- Durable Cast Iron Spindles Greased From The Top
- 10 Gauge Welded Steel Decks With Reinforced Lip
- Long Lasting Electric Clutches
- Powder Coat Paint
- Self-Contained Hydraulic System
- Powerful Industry-Proven Engines
- Genuine Bush Hog Blades
- Heavy Duty Commercial Size Engine Air Cleaner
- Residential Limited Warranty
- Commercial Use Limited Warranty
Engines & Decks
20HP Kohler® CourageTM 725cc/44" Deck
24HP Kawasaki® FS 691cc V-Twin/52" Deck
20HP Kohler® 725cc V-Twin/52" Deck
23HP Kohler® 725cc V-Twin/52" Deck
The Zero Turn is intended for use on large lawns and other frequently maintained areas where a smooth, even cut is desired and superior maneuver ability is needed. The tractor unit consists of either a 21 hp or 25 hp Kawasaki or a 23 hp Kohler twin cylinder engine. The engine has a pressurized oil lubrication system with spin-on type filter, fused electronic ignition, electric start and a 12.5 gallon fuel system.
Two hydrostatic pumps and two wheel motors are used for propelling and steering. The pumps are belt driven by the engine output shaft. One lever for each drive controls both speed and direction. This independent control of each drive wheel coupled with continuously variable speed selection gives the Zero Turn mower exceptional maneuver ability.
The mower attachment is available in 49” or 55” and 61” cutting widths. The mower has three cutting blades, driven by an electromagnetic clutch through a single v-belt.